To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 27 matches
- 20 years' experience in customer service, administrative and graphic design
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays ...
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and SAP web-based applications
- Forecasting production scheduling and managing inventory
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals.
- ServeSafe Certified with over 7 years' experience as a cook and manager in the hospitality industry
- Effective leader with strong decision making, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
A college graduate seeking a position as a DevOps engineer to develop and improve my skills while contributing to the team and organization.Read full resume details
- Librarian with 5 years' experience in reference, electronic databases, online research, preservation, ILS, collection maintenance.
- Core Competencies in Integrated Library Systems, Reference/information Literacy, Electronic Databases, Program Planning, Community Outreach, Colle...
To join a company that I can grow with as my family grows. We really like the way of life in Vermont and would love to grow old there. I'm always looking to make everyone's life better with my work ethic and expertise.Read full resume details
Obtain a position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where I can maximize my experience in a fast-paced environment.Read full resume details