- Major strengths are data accuracy, planning and organization, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Over 7 years' experience in Logistics for a semiconductor manufacturing company.
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships.
Your Search Results: 1 - 8 of 8 matches of 355 total active resumes
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- Possess effective planning, organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Professional known for making managerial decisions, using discr...
Building foundational frameworks for new ideas, optimizing, improving and scaling existing businesses, and shepherding teams through challenges.
I've been called 'best supporting actor' and 'consummate wartime general' by CEO's and peers. I'm my own harshest critic. I am a lifelong lea...
- Greet customers and organized floor section for table seating
- Effective leader with strong decision making, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills dealing professionally with the public and management
- Seeks to continually...
Seeking a position in an office environment, where there is a need for a variety of office tasks including computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use.Read full resume details
- Excellent background and proven success in helping children reach their full potential
- Instructional Paraeducator with 12 years experience in supporting students in academics and social/emotional needs in a school setting.