- 20 years' experience in customer service, administrative and graphic design
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays ...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 14 matches
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and SAP web-based applications
- Forecasting production scheduling and managing inventory
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals.
Experienced healthcare professional seeking position with a strong company in which to use my skills to further my career and contribute to a successful organization.Read full resume details
- Exceeded departmental sales goals by 20%
- Experienced overseeing extensive new product marketing launch projects
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
- Capable of managing multiple projects while meeting de...
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details
Lead a group as a full-time sales manager to implement integrated sales strategies in order to develop and expand existing customer sales, increase brand awareness, and improve team marketing strategies.Read full resume details
Seeking a position as a secretarial assistant or data entry clerk to develop and improve my skills while contributing to the team and organization.Read full resume details
- Works effectively as a team member