at LINCOLN STREET INC in Springfield, Vermont, United States
Service Coordinators assist individuals and their families in planning, choosing, developing and accessing services. They are responsible for identifying individuals’ needs and coordinating appropriate services. The Service Coordinator must be willing to work in a variety of settings. These settings include the business office, individuals’ homes, contracted homes, work sites, community activity sites, etc. Service Coordinators are required to travel throughout the state as part of the job.
Please submit your resume through Indeed.com
SKILLS AND ABILITIES NECESSARY TO SUCCESSFULLY PERFORM THIS JOB:
- A genuine desire to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Demonstrate sound leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Approach difficult situations with a calm professional manner.
- Positive attitude and the ability to work with individuals receiving services.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Pursue professional growth to better support an individual’s mental health or developmental disability.
- Proficient writing and computer skills.
- Flexibility in schedules.
- Ability to pass all background checks.