at Schlotterbeck-foss in Chester, Vermont, United States
Reporting Relationships: This position reports to the Quality Control Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and monitor industry conforming and compliant methods of analyzing and controlling microbial pathogens.
- Investigate quality related customer/consumer complaints and non-conformance issues.
- Assist QA Manager to develop finished production specifications and hold, reject, and release criteria for both raw materials and finished goods.
- Ensure food labels follow guidelines and regulations set forth by FDA. Review in-house nutritional and label information and coordinate label development with outside companies.
- Maintain compliance of all third-party audit inspections and certifications, including SQF, Organic, Non-GMO and Gluten Free certification.
- Responsible for maintaining and enforcing food safety protocols.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with standards and requirements for food safety, GMP, SQF, and other regulatory or internal quality programs.