at N Harris Computer Corporation (USA) in Montpelier, Vermont, United States
As the Executive Vice President of Systems & Software (S&S), you are a leader of 100+ employees across sales, support, product development, and professional services. Over 35 customers will entrust you to build the future of S&S, while protecting the legacy of one of the most iconic Customer Information Systems (CIS) in North America.
Reporting to a Harris Utilities Portfolio Leader, the S&S EVP is responsible for achieving strategic and financial targets of the business.
This position will be remote or based out of the S&S office, in Burlington, VT.
We hope to have you join our team within the first quarter of 2023.
What will be your impact?
- Ownership and vision of a 510-year product strategy addressing the needs of our customers and market
- Embolden a sales-oriented culture to grow new name market share
- Inspire and develop new and existing leaders within the organization
- Engage and collaborate with customers to further their success with S&S
- Drive and grow an executive team to achieve business targets
- Achieve the net revenue and EBITA growth targets set by the company
- Head monthly and quarterly briefings to Harris Executives regarding business plans and results
What are we looking for?
- Sales-oriented and product-minded thinker
- 10+ years of experience at a senior leadership level
- 5+ years working in the Utility industry
- Growth-mindset & capable of building meaningful relationships
- Excellent leadership & communication skills
- Experience managing a multi-functional group with a minimum of 75 team members
- Experience managing an entire Profit and Lost statement with at least $25M in revenue
- Comfortable with 50-75% travel
What would make you stand out:
- Product management experience
What we offer:
- Opportunity for challenging projects and professional growth
- 3 weeks vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options
Systems & Software based in Winooski, Vermont, we are a modern cloud and on-premises CIS and edge system provider offering utility companies fully supported, end-to-end solutions since 1973. Like our home state of Vermont, our company is led and supported by people committed to preserving our heritage.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity