at FRANCHISE MANAGEMENT INVESTORS US LLC in Rutland, Vermont, United States
At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with our hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends. Take a look at the position below and join our family today!
As part of our family we offer you:
• Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
• Tuition Assistance Program
• Employee Discounts
• Refer a Friend Program
• Fun work atmosphere!
The Assistant General Manager role provides a training ground for restaurant management. As your leadership responsibilities expand, you will see how your influence impacts the business and your team’s success.
Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
• Partner with the Restaurant General Manager on success metrics and lead restaurant team to reach goals
• Ownership of the guest experience that includes friendly interactions, a clean restaurant and hot & fresh meals
• Grow and mentor team through training and hiring
• Effectively communicate goals, promotions, business updates, etc
• Lead the overall positive and collaborate family environment
• Leads by example with high standards in customer service, cleanliness and quality
• Utilizes resources for effective training and development of team
• Builds a team through selecting and onboarding new hires
• Takes absolute pride in everything you do and KFC’s values
• Goal-oriented leader that enjoys a fast-pace environment
• Values customer service and positively impacting our guest’s experience
• Practices high quality food and cleanliness standards
Positions available in Rutland, Essex Junction, Barre, Saint Albans, Saint Johnsbury, and Bennington
**** please note the email address ends in .ca NOT .comTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account