at Teleperformance USA in Montpelier, Vermont, United States
The Director, Digital Transformation – Travel, works as part of the Teleperformance Transformation organization and is responsible for end-to-end, externally facing consulting transformation solution design, process re-engineering, and all related consulting activities. This is a client-facing role dedicated to developing and serving our Travel and Hospitality clients. You will be responsible for managing one, or more, high-performing engagement teams at an executive level within the practice. You will be working closely with clients at all levels to understand, analyze, design, formulate, evaluate, recommend and implement projects to drive sustainable impact. Consulting activities can include but aren’t limited to proposal creation, industry research, the creation of value propositions, ROI Modeling and analysis, internal and external, virtual and in-person client presentations, process mapping, and collateral creation.
- Ability to articulate the nuances of the travel industry internally and externally.
- Strong understanding of business transformation design and delivery in travel sector.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge of the travel sector. The functional areas could be in supply chain, sourcing, manufacturing operations, digital enablement and transformation, finance, or some combination thereof.
- Have a solid grasp on key trends and transformation priorities in the broad travel sector including relevant exposure to digital transformation, among others.
- Work and collaborate with the regional/global business development teams related to proactive and reactive sales pursuits.
- Present key transformation related report outs, proposals and material to senior internal and client facing executive teams.
- Work with global and regional Transformation leadership to execute on global and region specific transformation business requirements and strategy.
- Complete financial models, CBAs and cost optimization schedules related to transformation solution design.
- Ability to leverage and integrate best practices.
- Create Research based output and deliverables.
- Other responsibilities as required.
- 10+ years work experience in consulting, business transformation, BPO or a related field
- 5 years travel experience and understands the market segments and value chain well
- Experience at Manager/Sr. Manager or Director level
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance or related field
- Industry certifications highly preferred (PMP, Lean Six Sigma)
- Technical certifications beneficial (e.g. Automations Anywhere, Celonis, UI Path)