at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Workforce Readiness Institute in Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States
Advanced Surgical Supply Technician (PT) Day
Lebanon, NH, USA
Total Views 5550
Become experts in systems and software used to manage inventory and purchasing functions, troubleshoot problems, and lead continuous improvement initiatives in the department. Assists with the day-to-day responsibilities of the supply chain work in Inventory & Logistics.
1. Handles material stock requests.
2. Counts and puts away supplies for business unit to guarantee accuracy of reorder points and reorder quantities to support on-hand inventory
3. Uses software to review surgical cases to prepare for material stock requests.
4. Works closely with Nurse Managers/Purchasing to make adjustments/deletions/additions to service specific inventory
5. Independently completes requisitions for special order items
6. Runs reports through Inventory software to present to Clinical team to help drive cost saving initiatives
7. Collects items for scheduled cases, emergency case carts, par level ordering, and staging orders. Documents shortages & discrepancies.
8. Assists team lead in cycle counting.
9. Independently troubleshoots and resolves supply issues
10. Researches discrepancies in inventory and shares findings with inventory control.
11. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
? A minimum of one year of surgical supply inventory experience required
? High school graduate required.
? Previous hospital work or mechanical experience preferred.
? Able to prioritize and work with constant interruptions required.
? Good communication skills desired.
? Basic computer skills required.
? The ability to be bonded at Hospital expense required.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
? NoneTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account