at The Karr Group in Killington, Vermont, United States
The Waterwheel Trading Post in Killington, Vermont is seeking an experienced Breakfast/Lunch Cook to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work at a convenience store considered a community staple, popular with both visitors and locals alike.
The Breakfast/Lunch Cook is responsible for preparing and cooking breakfast and lunch items using a flat top grill, fryolator, and oven. You should have an understanding of various cooking techniques, ingredients, equipment, and procedures. You have high-level multitasking abilities and are able to work with speed and precision.
This can be a full-time or part-time position. The hours are 6am - 2pm.
To be successful in this role:
- Have a basic knowledge of cooking techniques, food preparation, and knife handling
- Have the ability to learn, understand, and execute daily recipes and menus
- Take part in opening and closing duties
- Maintain a safe, sanitary, and organized work environment
As part of the Karr Group family of properties, The Waterwheel offers employees:
- Excellent discounts at Karr Group establishments
- Discounted ski, mountain bike, and golf passes
- Employee referral bonus program
- Company-sponsored recreational opportunities
- Discounts at participating businesses partners including restaurants and ski/snowboard shops
The Karr Group properties include the Pickle Barrel Nightclub, JAX Food & Games, The Foundry at Summit Pond, Mad Hatter's Scoops, Charity’s 1887 Saloon, and The Waterwheel Trading Post.
We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or age.