at Vermont Hard Cider Company, LLC in Middlebury, Vermont, United States
Vermont Cider Company produces iconic brands and is a leading beverage manufacturer in the United States, with a state-of-the-art cidery located in Middlebury, Vermont. Vermont Cider Company makes world class cider, artfully crafted since 1991. There is the iconic Woodchuck, fruit forward Wyder’s, as well as the classic Magners Irish Cider. Recently, the company has launched Day Chaser, refreshing tequila and vodka canned cocktails with a splash of real fruit juice. The Company also operates Green Mountain Beverage, which provides end-to-end contract production and packaging services for canned, kegged, or bottled alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
For more information about Vermont Cider Company, please visit: www.vtciderco.com.
We are looking to hire a Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager. The FP&A is responsible for providing senior management with the analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial and strategic decisions. The successful candidate will lead company-wide processes, including development of an annual operation plan, long-range planning and overseeing the monthly budget reconciliation process. This individual will work directly with leaders of all teams to accomplish these tasks.
The successful candidate will work closely with C-suite executives and have an opportunity to grow into capital markets, audit and tax roles.
The successful candidate may choose to work at the Company headquarters in Middlebury, VT or remotely.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Aid department heads in producing annual budget
- Monitor budget vs actual performance, including variance analysis
- Develop and improve financial projections
- Implement business intelligence tool / dashboard
- Compile and analyze KPIs
- Support decision making for capital allocation and strategic initiatives through analysis of projects, including cost/benefit analysis, financial modeling
- Analyze operations and assets to determine costs and suggest improvements
- Special projects
- Assist on M&A, capital raises
- Process optimization: improving and streamlining data collection
- Market research
- Support senior management team and heads of departments with data-driven analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS in business, preferably in finance and/or accounting
- 5-7 years in a FP&A or other business analytics role
- Excellent financial modeling experience and skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Exceptional analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of Excel and ERP systems
Vermont Cider Company is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life & accidental insurance, 401k with employer match, paid time off, annual bonus plan and more!To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account