at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Workforce Readiness Institute in Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States
Registered Nurse – Endoscopy Clinic – Full Time
Lebanon, NH, USA
Total Views 6079
The Endoscopy Clinic is hiring a RN to run the lab for motility testing. The RN will have two years of inpatient experience or have worked in an endoscopy clinic to qualify. This role will run procedures on 6-7 patients a day for esophageal and anal manometry, PH Impedence catheter placement and other tests to be assigned. Hours are flexible allowing for 4/10s or 5/8s, Monday through Friday, no weekends or holidays.
The Endoscopy Clinical Nurse is an engaged and credentialed member of the Professional Nursing Organization and is responsible for autonomous practice directed by the professional tenets of practitioner, leader/decision maker, scientist and transferor. Primary responsibilities are: Admission and recovery of same day procedural patients and performing moderate sedation for procedures.
1. Utilizes the nursing process to assess, diagnose, identify outcomes, plan, implement and evaluate an individualized plan of care.
2. Utilizes critical thinking and the nursing process to anticipate and recognize changes in patient status, taking action to modify the plan of care or to elevate to the care team as necessary.
3. Practices in accordance with the ANA Code of Ethics to advocate for patients, uphold their autonomy in decision-making, ensure informed consent and assist patients in families in expressing self-determination.
4. Actively seeks feedback and acts to improve performance.
5. Engages in the governance of practice.
6. Manages interpersonal relationships for self and with others.
7. Mentors colleagues for the advancement of nursing practice and the profession.
8. Assumes authority and accountability for the nursing care of patients while appropriately delegating elements of care to others members of the care delivery team in accordance with laws, regulations and policies and procedures.
9. Prioritizes and organizes time to optimize patient outcomes.
10. Actively seeks out the most current evidence and standards and applies and translates to daily practice.
11. Role models a culture of inquiry, developing new knowledge by contributing to research, quality improvement, and evidence-based practice at the local level.
12. Communicates effectively in a variety of formats in all areas of practice.
13. Actively partners with others to effect change that produces positive outcomes through the exchange of knowledge.
14. Precepts the student nurse, nurse extern, nurse resident, experienced clinical nurse and other members of the healthcare team.
15. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
? Graduate from an accredited Nursing Program required.
? Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing (BSN) with 1 year of experience.
? Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses with 2 years experience.
- All Associate Degree (ADN) prepared nurses must commit to completing a BSN or higher nursing degree within 10 years of their hire date.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
? Licensed Registered Nurse in New Hampshire required.
? Basic Life Support (BLS) Certificate required upon hire and as applicable, higher level per unit certification requirements as stated on the grid attached to the AHA and Life Support Policy
? ACLS Certificate required upon hire in Endoscopy, Tele-ICU, Day Surgery Center at CGP (Manchester), Life Safety and Cardiology-EchocardiographyTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account