at Sunrise Family Resource Center in Bennington, Vermont, United States
Sunrise Family Resource Center seeks a Social Capital Program Coordinator to spearhead Sunrise’s Families at the Center 2Gen Initiative. The Families at the Center initiative is a Vermont-wide, multigenerational approach to ensuring that families have the support, skills and resources to achieve their goals, become leaders, and thrive in their community. The Social Capital Program Coordinator’s role is to foster a network of connection, community and support for parents and service providers in Bennington County.
- Researching, developing, and coordinating a network of service providers and families that will achieve the goals of the Families at the Center 2Gen initiative
- Researching and implementing best practices for success of social capital building in communities
- Partnering with service providers and service provider/parent leadership training institutions in the community
- Planning and advertising network events, trainings, and gatherings
- Developing a system for basic data collection and information reporting
- Creating productive settings of collaboration for community service providers and families
We seek an energetic, empathetic, confident, organized individual who possesses an understanding of a multi-generational approach to family success; a professional who has demonstrated an ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and to think creatively. Equally important: exceptional communication skills, a compassionate nature and experience with families that utilize a variety of human services. Excellent written and oral communication skills and good boundaries are a must.
Sunrise welcomes positive, dedicated, and team-oriented candidates seeking to develop a network of support, connection and community for Bennington County families and service providers.
This is a 40 hour per week position with a starting pay rate of $21/hour. Sunrise offers an excellent benefit package and is an EOE.
Please submit letter of interest, resume and three references to Tiffany Gaghich at firstname.lastname@example.org .