at Allstaff in Littleton, New Hampshire, United States
Full or Part-time - Day Shift - Flexible Hours
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Responsible for the accurate and efficient handling and storage of stock for Inventory. Performs some or all of the tasks below (below is a partial list of duties):
- Preparation of incoming stock to include content verification (sku number, date, etc.) for accuracy of quantities and product type received against Purchase Order and transfer documents.
- Prepares merchandise and puts away to designated storage areas.
- Pulls stock for inventory replenishment and other requests throughout the building.
- Pulls inventory product for customer invoices.
- Receives and puts away returned product.
- Responsible for “intake” process including verification of incoming product, labeling, sorting and accurately combining product for storage into designated areas. Creates batch documents.
- Operates department coin machines, lift equipment, and bar code scanners (desk top and hand-held).
- Accurately records all work preformed using dept production and workload reporting system (PC based).
- Responsible for accurate identification of all product and varieties utilizing reference guides supplied by the company.
- Participates in cycle counts and physical inventories.
- Responsible for strict adherence to all product handling procedures.
- Responsible for overall accuracy, error detections, and proper handling of product in accordance with company guidelines.
- Performs regular bin sweeping and organizing functions to maintain an accurate inventory storage system in the department.
- Responsible for strict adherence to all safety/ergonomics procedures.
- Assists in maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the department
- Responsible to assist other departments as required
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 0 – 12 months experience (will train)
- Proper product handling (will train).
- Prior experience in a production job a plus.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Able to use computer terminal
- Basic math skills
- Excellent numerical aptitude/ retention.
- Possess accurate counting abilities.
- Excellent overall retention abilities.
- Excellent concentration level.
- Excellent level of accuracy and consistency.
- Legible handwriting
- Able to lift 35 pounds, more with assistance
- 20-20 corrected vision
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to identify coin and banknote types and varieties utilizing reference guides supplied by the company.
- Able to climb/work on ladders at slightly elevated levels.
- Able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Able to perform repetitious work all day.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to use shoulders, elbows, wrists, etc. all day (repetitive motion).
- Flexibility to bend and stretch.
- Excellent track record of dependability.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.