at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Workforce Readiness Institute in Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States
Telecommunications Analyst (FT) Telecommunications
Lebanon, NH, USA
Post Date Sep 13, 2021
Requisition # 210003BO
At the direction of the Telecommunications Director, work on the implementation, installation, configuration, and administration of a DH enterprise wide ACD call contact system . Working with clinics, this position will provide timely, courteous telecommunications service for rolling out this ACD system at all Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center clinics. Work on learning existing ACD configurations, and developing migration plan towards to the ACD system. This position will also be responsible for daily maintenance and support of this new ACD system. Some knowledge with the Avaya ACD system and Cisco call manager architectures, will help succeed in this position. The ability to work well and collaborate with supervisors, engineers, call center agents, and vendors is required. Call contact center and ACD implementation experience and knowledge of Avaya phone system programming is desirable.
1. Designs, installs and maintains system wide network solutions and diagnoses and resolves complex network operating problems.
2. Provides support of emerging telecommunication technologies to IS management and customers and assesses and recommends solutions such as IP (Internet Protocol) telephony and other ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) systems.
3. Support telecommunications projects with customers, vendors, and management. Executes, and monitors work plans for assigned projectsand is responsible for timelines and deliverables.
4. Provides support to the telephone help desk and addresses escalation of issues to final resolution.
5. Designs and develops new call center management call flow processes through the evaluation and interpretation of call traffic management studies. Monitors existing call center call flow processes and identifies alternatives to improve performance.
6. Supports telecommunication analysts and provides analyst coverage as required.
7. Evaluates and recommends telephony peripherals.
8. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
+ Bachelor’s degree in IT Technology or a related field or the equivalent in education and experience.
+ 6 years of telecommunication/ IP telephony experience required
+ Prior PBX and Cisco call manager experience preferred
+ Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
+ NoneTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account