at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Workforce Readiness Institute in Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States
Applications Systems Analyst: User Provisioning (FT) Remote Opportunity
Lebanon, NH, USA
Post Date Sep 10, 2021
Requisition # 210003N8
Remote Opportunity: User Provisioning- Application Systems Analyst
At the direction of the Manager/Director, work collaboratively with all departments, and function independently in defining, troubleshooting, and solving software and system analysis assignments using established system analysis techniques.
Help create and maintain complex user account records for access to our electronic medical record, manipulate, import and export Microsoft Excel spreadsheets. Use Microsoft Office tools to help with reporting, developing and maintaining work instructions, and communicating to various people throughout the organization.
Responsibilities: A listing of thekeyresponsibilities
1. Independently carry out User Provisioning assignments as well as work collaboratively when needed with the other analysts on the eD-H User Provisioning Team and the overall eD-H Team.
2. Provide a high level of customer service to D-H staff and clinicians who have access requests.
3. Participate in department-wide priorities such as Upgrades and Affiliate implementations.
4. Obtain Epic certification/proficiency where needed and maintain appropriate certifications/proficiencies on an ongoing basis.
1. Identify system or process failures. Define problems, collect data, and establish facts. Determine conclusions and solutions. Fully document resolutions to new problems.
2. Help with and identify continual process improvement initiatives.
1. Document updates to current processes and write up new processes as they occur.
1. Perform other duties as required or assigned.
+ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related subject matter with 5 years of relevant work experience or the equivalent required.
+ Organizational and leadership skills are essential.
+ Project management skills, programming skills, and extensive knowledge of microcomputers desired.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills: