at MasterCard in
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Marketing Operations Analyst
Marketing Operations Analyst
The RiskRecon Marketing team is responsible for driving full-funnel marketing excellence to support established business strategy and goals. Within the Cyber & Intelligence business unit, the RiskRecon Marketing Operations position plays a key role in developing and executing both short and long-term strategic marketing plans. The Analyst will specifically focus on making our operations faster, smarter and more impactful – through technology optimization and data analyses.
This key role will lead the design and implementation of scalable processes that ensure best practices in demand generation and database management, leading to an improved buyer experience. You will also conduct data analysis to increase visibility into campaign performance and inform strategic business decisions.
We are looking for someone responsible for helping drive a comprehensive marketing plan focused on a wide range of marketing channels, programs and disciplines, including: content marketing, thought leadership, event marketing, channel marketing programs, social media engagement, multi-channel campaigns, demand generation, digital/online customer acquisition and marketing analytics/measurement.
Primary areas of focus will include:
• Identify, develop and fulfill Marketing activities and tactics that can most appropriately execute the RiskRecon strategy and go-to-market plan
• Proactively anticipate new processes for Marketing and Sales teams that can drive productivity, efficiency and create new way to measure and grow the business
• Increase the volume of marketing qualified leads by optimizing our automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content and social channels
• Partner with Regional B2B & Product Marketing teams to drive consistency of lead generation programs and measurement
• Establish closed-loop reporting and analyses that can support and enhance the defined Marketing plan
• Drive improvement on reporting metrics and analytics related to Marketing / Sales activities, pipeline, and performance
• Create and distribute reports, dashboards, and intelligence to sales leadership and other cross functional departments
• Champion the Marketing & Sales technology integration to optimize process quality and efficiency and seamless transitions to new systems
• Be the subject matter expert / power-user of our marketing automation platform (HubSpot), CRM (Salesforce) and Google Analytics
• Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns; measure and optimize our paid marketing (i.e. Google Analytics); manage and improve SEO performance
All about you
• Experience in Marketing or Sales Operations; understanding of the principles around B2B Marketing
• Experience with online/digital demand generation, including email marketing, social media engagement/monitoring. Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua or Marketo
• Problem solver who uses data and insights combined with ingenuity to develop ideas and deliver solutions
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects at once
• Collaborative problem solver who operates with a sense of urgency
• Strong communication skills and attention to details
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.?
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-128994