at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Workforce Readiness Institute in Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States
Certified Nurse Midwife (Per Diem), OBGYN
Lebanon, NH, USA
Post Date Jun 02, 2021
Requisition # 2100022X
Provides antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum care to women with low risk and moderate risk obstetrical needs.
Provides gynecological care in an ambulatory setting.
Works collaboratively with ObGyn physicians and other CNM and APP team members, in both the inpatient and outpatient
settings to provide evidence based care.
1. Provides full scope obstetrical care to wmoen with low and moderate risk obstetrical needs.
2. Inpatient care is provided on the Birthing Pavilion and involves intrapartum and postpartum care to Nurse Midwifery
Service patients with low and moderate risk. Collaborates with physician colleagues in providing care for additional
3. Coverage includes 12 hr shifts on the inpatient unit and 8 hr shifts in clinic and outreach sites.
4. Structures OB/GYN care to include the assessment of patients, a plan of care, the implementation of therapeutic
decisions, and relevant follow-up.
5. Fulfills the education needs of patients and their families, and the community-at-large, using resources of the Medical
Center, and the community.
6. Functions as a faculty member of Dartmouth Medical School with academic responsibilities which are anticipated to
include undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate medical and nursing education.
7. Design, implement, or support ongoing research activities in the ObGyn Department.
8. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
+ Master’s degree or equivalent.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
+ Certified Nurse Midwife licensed to practice in the State of New Hampshire.
+ Certifications must be maintained in accordance with applicable department requirements.