at CareerStaff Unlimited in Brattleboro, Vermont, United States
Registered Nurse – RN – House Supervisor
We are hiring a qualifiedRegistered Nurse (RN) for an RN House Supervisoropportunity inBrattleboro, VT. The position requires a nurse candidate to have recent nursing home experience as an RN Supervisor. Local and travel candidates will be considered! CareerStaff Unlimited will handle your travel needs, and we have permanent or contract positions available.
Weekly Estimated Pay: $1902
Weekly Taxable Pay: $880
Weekly Housing Stipend: $637
Weekly Meal Stipend: $385
*Rates may vary based on stipend needs
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE OPPORTUNITY:
- Immediate Openings
- Orientation Program Offered by Client
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
RN Supervisor POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to supervise nursing staff and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of nursing care and current clinical practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position specialty.
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies and procedures.
- Promote patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals.
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations.
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism.
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to position setting.
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties.
CERTIFICATION / REQUIREMENTS:
- 1 to 3+ years management/supervisory experience
- Restorative or geriatric nursing experience preferre
Brattleboro, Vermont 05302