at CareerStaff Unlimited in Burlington, Vermont, United States
Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN – Skilled Nursing Facility
Here at CareerStaff Unlimited, we are hiring a qualified Licensed Practical Nurse for afull-time contractposition at a well-established skilled nursing facility inBurlington, VT! These passionate qualified nurses will have a strong focus on assisting and supporting providers (physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants) in provision of patient care.Qualified candidates must have at least 6 months of previous nursing home experience. If you have the right skills and the desire to succeed, we can help you find employment opportunities with the best companies in the nation.
Weekly Estimated Pay: $1,700
Weekly Taxable Pay: $800
Weekly Housing Stipend: $588
Weekly Meal Stipend: $311.50
BENEFITS FOR A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE LPN:
- Flexible Schedules – Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections—with the most admired companies—mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
- Promote patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient’s problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and to accept constructive criticism
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrate proficiency in w
Burlington, Vermont 05405