at RDI Marketing Services in Newport, Vermont, United States
At RDI, we believe in winning smart by providing customized and highly strategic solutions. We believe in teamwork, which is why our family of companies is a mix of cognizant, strategic, resilient, and passionate individuals, each with a unique skill set that contributes to the end goal: Winning.
So, we need you to win. Do you have a passion for helping people? Do you know the value of outstanding technical support services? Are you looking for an employer that offers stable employment, promotes from within, and provides a competitive benefits package? Then working as a Customer Support Representative/Call Center Agent may be for you!
Currently, we are seeking Customer Support Representative/Call Center Agents who complete outbound sales calls and inbound customer service calls on behalf of our clients.
Here’s what you’ll do as a Customer Support Representative/Call Center Agent:
- We love our customers,and you should, too! We want to make sure they have the best experience possible. And that's in your hands.
- Provide customer service and support via inbound and outbound calls with professionalism and urgency
- Ensure accuracy and provide correct information to customers to resolve issues and exceed customer expectations at the first point of contact
- Identify and escalate priority issues as needed
- Responsible for researching and preparing the proper response to customer complaints and inquiries
- Help customers on the phone while toggling and working on multiple computer systems so you need to be tech-savvy while multi-tasking
Here’s what you already have to be a successful Customer Support Representative/Call Center Agent:
- Previous experience in a Call Center is highly preferred; experience working virtually is a plus!
- Intermediate to advanced technical skills and the ability to quickly de-escalate high-stress calls while simultaneously providing support
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including working internet knowledge, typing, and navigation of CRM programs
- A positive Customer Service Oriented attitude, professional communication skills, and a desire to go above and beyond for your customer.
- Patience and empathyare MUSTS. Exceptional customer service is non-negotiable.
- Ability to stay self-motivated and train virtually
RDI Marketing Services
76 Lakemont Rd
Newport, Vermont 05855