at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Workforce Readiness Institute in Lebanon, New Hampshire, United States
Information Technology Training Specialist
Lebanon, NH, USA
Post Date Jul 28, 2021
Requisition # 200003CC
Provides training material design, conducts training sessions, and monitor and report on results in support of custom and standard application packages.
1. Using established direction, responsible for the creation and delivery of training and development programs including workflows to all levels of end users and IT professionals.
2. Participates in training needs assessment process for small to moderate impact (volume and dollar) projects.
3. Assists in defining, troubleshooting, and solving software and system issues.
4. Works with both internal IT partners and operational customers to understand system and training needs for applications and packages supported.
5. Develops documentation for custom applications and packaged applications, using a variety of training tools as needed to assist end users.
6. Designs training programs and creates curriculum, classes, workshops, and computer based training (CBT) and on-line help.
7. Delivers training to a variety of audiences, understanding and applying adult learning principles.
8. Develops master training environment to support end user learning.
9. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
ü Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of related experience or the equivalent in education and experience required.
ü Knowledge of adult learning principals and training methodology required.
ü Strong interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills required.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
ü Special certification may be required dependent upon clinical applications.
ü Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record required in accordance with D-H’s Driver Disqualifications Guidelines.To view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account