at MobilexUSA in Brattleboro, Vermont, United States
* Provide mobile ultrasound service. Majority of work activity performed in various nursing homes, home cares, prisons and processing sites throughout regions serviced by TridentCare Imaging by traveling in an automobile to the location.
*TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
* Perform and process Ultrasounds using portable sonographic equipment and digitally send them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
* Unload portable sonographic equipment and take into facilities to perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically diagnostic, technically competent images.
* Scan exam related paperwork/billing on a daily basis per protocol.
* Communicate effectively with call center.
* Regularly communicate with dispatch and management to report status and location.
* Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
* Maintain vehicle and sonographic equipment.
* The sonographer maintains a high standard of medical ethics at all times and is self-motivated to increase level of understanding and knowledge of the field, disease, and new procedures as they evolve.
* Maintain required certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements.
* If not registered at time of hire, technologist must attain registry (ies) in all performing/specialized ultrasound modalities within two years of hire.
* Graduate of an accredited diagnostic ultrasound technology program.
* Attend meetings as required.
* Demonstrate regular attendance - refer to the Attendance & Tardiness Policy.
* Sonographer must care for their equipment in a professional manner. Upon malfunction of any equipment, the supervisor should be notified immediately.
* Valid driver's license in the applicable state and in good current standing at all times.
* Train other technologists as required.
* Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little to no direct supervision.
* Complete and successfully pass drug screening and background check.
* Good organizational skills.
* Must be able to perform basic smartphone operation as well as basic computer skills such as printing documents from attachments, scanning documents and attaching to emails.
* Knowledge of applicable regions, geography and travel routes.
* Pleasant phone manner and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
20 Technology Drive
Brattleboro, Vermont 05301