at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont in Berlin, Vermont, United States
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Digital Communications Strategist to join our Brand & Engagement Strategies team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, remote work flexibility, an onsite gym (post-COVID), fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
Digital Communications Strategist Responsibilities:
- Develops and implements communications content that engages peoples and encourages them to take action: e-newsletters, email blasts, writing and publishing weekly blog posts.
- Writes varying types of content, from blogs and essay-style communications to multi-part, journalistic storytelling initiatives.
- Collaborates with internal and external teams to oversee the production of editorial, video, and other assets to promote organizational objectives.
- Motivates others with a “can-do” attitude and dedication to excellence, with the ability to take creative feedback and criticism constructively.
- Communicates up, down, and across the organization, understanding audiences and adjusting communication appropriately.
Digital Communications Strategist Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 24 days per year + 8 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
445 Industrial Lane
Berlin, Vermont 05602