at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont in Berlin, Vermont, United States
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Brand and Engagement Strategist to join our growing team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, remote work flexibility, an onsite gym (post-COVID), fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
Brand and Engagement Strategist Responsibilities:
- Manages, protects, and implements the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont brand. Assists in the development of communications, messaging, graphics and all other materials to ensure alignment with the brand.
- Develops and implements brand-aligned marketing communications plans that are member, consumer, and group focused.
- Coordinates the development and/or production of marketing communications materials and advertising campaigns with external advertising agencies, design consultants, and media representatives.
- Communicates up, down, and across the organization, understanding audiences and adjusting communication appropriately.
Brand and Engagement Strategist Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 24 days per year + 8 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
445 Industrial Lane
Berlin, Vermont 05602