at Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont in Berlin, Vermont, United States
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Manager of Digital Engagement to join our Brand & Engagement Strategies team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, remote work flexibility, an onsite gym (post-COVID), fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
Manager, Digital Engagement Responsibilities:
- Manages digital staff and external web and digital partners. Leads staff and has human resource authority and accountability.
- Develops and implements the digital governance process with IT, overseeing website design and strategy.
- Develops and oversees Salesforce journeys as well as all online marketing initiatives.
- Establishes dashboard for monitoring web and digital metrics, supervises SEO, and implements a social media strategy for the organization.
- Works with internal clients to support them from an online marketing standpoint and to enhance use of the web as a business tool.
- Communicates up, down, and across the organization, understanding audiences and adjusting communication appropriately.
Manager, Digital Engagement Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 24 days per year + 8 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
445 Industrial Lane
Berlin, Vermont 05602