at Casella Waste Systems in White River Junction, Vermont, United States
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for maintaining and growing a group of customers (accounts) within a specified market area. The person in this role must develop a deep understanding of a customer’s needs while helping customers get the most out of the existing services they have purchased and increasing revenue by introducing an account contact to new products or services.Key Responsibilities
- Assists in the development of sales and marketing plans to drive customer acquisitions and achieve revenue and profit goals.
- Works with subject matter experts to develop and maintain an understanding of all aspects of Casella products and to enhance selling opportunities.
- Seeks opportunities to increase services to existing customers and develop a fully functioning account retention program in the defined territory; plans and implements an internal growth strategy including price increases.
- Recognizes and solves problems and develops quality cross-selling solutions with key team members.
- Maintains strong relationships with drivers, operations, customers, and customer service representatives to ensure the safest service procedures.
- Understands and utilizes company pricing and profitability models and prepares and submits all administrative paperwork for customer set up and account changes.
- Utilizes Microsoft Dynamics 365 to clearly and accurately set and communicate monthly goals and accomplishments and implement effective time management goals in coordination with local management
- Develops tasks and activities that support both personal and company goals and communicates actual results to goals on a monthly basis with local management
- Attends all divisional and regional sales meetings to aid in training and increase networking opportunities.
- Participates in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company, products, sales and services and performs any other duties needed to help drive our vision, fulfill our mission, and/or abide by our core values.
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing, a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience, experience or interest in an environmental or sustainability field, relevant sales certifications and be legally eligible to work in the US. The candidate must have a valid drivers license, the ability to travel 80% of the time within a defined territory, including periodic overnight travel for regional training.
Strong interpersonal, strategic selling and negotiation skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team in collaborative environments, and proficiency using Microsoft Office application are required.Attributes
Creative, team-oriented individual who is deadline-driven, is organized and eloquent with the ability to see the larger picture while focusing on detailed information.Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance, Maternity & Parental Leave, Flexible Spending Accounts, Discounted Stock Program, 401K, Employee Awards, Employee Assistance Plan, Wellness Incentive, Tuition Assistance, Career Pathways, and More.Benefits & Rewards
Want easy-to-use, rewarding benefits? Well, we’ve got those! Our employee rewards program is designed to help you in your career, and in your life outside of Casella. From competitive wages to comprehensive medical plans to employee stock purchase and retirement savings options, learn about all the ways we reward you.EEO
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an environment of inclusion and mutual respect where opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and veteran status, status as individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success as a company and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people.
To apply visit https://www.casella.com/careersTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account